1.16.2009

Posted by Ángelito on/at 3:21 PM


Hands down, this chick right here is entitled to Diva Of The Month.

If you have watched the first few episodes of "The City," (MTV'S new reality show spin-off of "The Hills,") you would clearly know why she'd be the right fit.

I've experienced my share of women who happen to put on an act, you know, "Hi, oh my gosh, I haven't seen you in forever,"

Two seconds later.

Yeah, they're talking shit about you.

Or the ones who say,

"Yeah, we should hang out!"

Did you seriously think you were going to hang out with them?

Yeah, neither did I.

If you type in a search engine the words "Olivia Palermo," and "Socialite Rank," you will be in for quite a fantastic story.

(I would have written it in this blog but it's too much to explain and frankly, I'm lazy.)

Or, you can simply tune in to The City, and religiously watch every episode to know more about the frenemy that Olivia Palermo is to Whitney Port. I'm sure that the farther along the season gets, the more the drama will ensue, until there comes a time when Whitney Port has had enough and ultimately invites Olivia over to her apartment, pushing her off the lovely balcony she owns.

(Image courtesy of NYMag.com)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Who am I living for?
Is this my limit?
Can I endure some more?
Chances I'm given, QUESTION EXISTING