1.26.2009

Posted by Ángelito on/at 3:59 PM

I am pretty excited to show you the following...especially because it has been awhile since I've had access to the computer (besides my little fellow I call "BlackBerry") and these two things I just find flat out amazing for being (somewhat) simple.



Here is the dress featured on Beyoncé in her "If I Were A Boy," video. And it's not modeled by just anyone...I was able to get Adriana Lima into it! (Kidding, kidding, it's actually my best friend Claudia but doesn't she model it well? Look at her legs, they're gorgeous!) The dress was purchased to wear for a concert, but unfortunately, due to the material being too rough and heavy, Claudia wasn't going to sacrifice herself for the fact that the dress might wear her like a body wrap in a sauna.


She opted for a violet colored dress that was much shorter around the leg (but of course, that region down there also needs to breathe :P).



And while I was at my less-than-glamorous second job (seriously, work is totally overrated) I came across a wonderful older woman who happened to be carrying this tote. I had to capture it on camera, because you only see a bag like this in magazines.

(FYI, it's Versace if you cannot see Medusa's head in the middle)

Beautiful, beautiful bag.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Who am I living for?
Is this my limit?
Can I endure some more?
Chances I'm given, QUESTION EXISTING