1.15.2009

Posted by Ángelito on/at 3:07 PM


I do like the Miu Miu label...

But choosing Katie Holmes as model for the newest Spring Campaign?

Not as enticing as you would think...

Then again I'm not too big on the Holmes/Cruise hook-up, or the fact that they think their daughter Suri is the world's best trendsetting mini-adult.
(I believe that position is best left to Kingston Rossdale, thank you very much)

& the whole mother-daughter matching haircuts? Ehhh....PASS.

You know, I honestly liked Katie Holmes when she was Katie Holmes, and making craptacular entertainment like "Teaching Mrs. Tingle," and "Disturbing Behavior." I'm starting to agree with the tabloids that she is this machine that she's made out to be, and that scares me, because I read tabloids for entertainment and laugh about the nonsense they come up with.



I believe she has actually aged (in terms of style) since she's been in this relationship with Tom, after all, the short haircut makes her look a lot older, and the "boyfriend jeans," trend definitely did not work with the flats she often wears. If anything, she looked slouchy, especially with the oversized cardigan. Leave that get up to the professionals.

I'll start believing in you when you take the child and leave Tom. :]

On the other hand, the glamazon known as Victoria Beckham puts on quite a good show with her recent Giorgio Armani underwear ads.

If you've had a bad moment realizing that Miuccia Prada actually wanted Ms. Holmes to star in the campaign, the following images should be a refresher - because as you all know, the hatred (or rather dislike) I have for Ms. Holmes character could very well be the hatred that many people have for this amazing woman. To each his own.


(Images courtesy of Giorgio Armani, Miu Miu, & NYMag.com)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Who am I living for?
Is this my limit?
Can I endure some more?
Chances I'm given, QUESTION EXISTING