2.20.2009

Posted by Ángelito on/at 9:05 AM


Okay so if you're an American Idol fan (like me, which is odd, because I never really watched past seasons) you obviously caught the performance of Carly Smithson & Michael Johns Wednesday night.



I had to find this picture because I absolutely loved the clothes they were wearing.



Michael Johns sucks, but his outfit was the ish that night. I barely acknowledged the performance because I couldn't take my eyes off the shirt, let alone that dope ass blazer he accompanied it with. And what was so amazing is how comfortable it looked, and how slim fit it was.



Now the only problem is finding out where to purchase it.



Both Carly & Michael's outfits complimented each other (which was the whole idea I'm sure) but most impressive about her ensemble was the leather coat she wore.



Who would have thought that American Idol hired stylists who actually knew a thing or two about good fashion?



That's how it goes on AI. You look shitty when you start, and fabulous when you end.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Who am I living for?
Is this my limit?
Can I endure some more?
Chances I'm given, QUESTION EXISTING