2.06.2009

Posted by Ángelito on/at 3:50 PM

MUSIC/MUSIC/MUSIC/MUSIC/MUSIC/MUSIC
The music currently making love to my ears.

































  1. Duffy - "Rockferry"
  2. Chromeo - "Fancy Footwork" (I recommend purchasing the "Fancier Footwork," album, as it has some AMAZING remixes of a few of their original tracks)
  3. Little Boots - (Album not yet released, but search her name and you'll be amazed.)
  4. Various Artists - "Kitsuné Maison Compilation 6" (Yes the accented E is required, as it makes the word Kitsune sound SO much cooler.)

[BTW, the artwork "Love in this," was created by yours truly. If you would like to use it, ask first, because if I find it on sites elsewhere, I will be pissed off and eventually hunt you down.]

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Who am I living for?
Is this my limit?
Can I endure some more?
Chances I'm given, QUESTION EXISTING