2.11.2009

Posted by Ángelito on/at 12:16 PM

Apparently the recession took its toll - did anyone see the drab fashion at the Grammy's?

A few (keyword: FEW) favorites
  1. Kim Kardashian (a different hairstyle would have been better)
  2. Katy Perry
  3. M.I.A. (Yes, ridiculous, but clearly it's what her persona is all about)
  4. Ne-Yo (Congrats for not wearing the typical, boring ass tuxedo)
  5. Taylor Swift (Don't care for her music, but it was simple and classic)
  6. Jennifer Hudson (Three different palettes + three different textures = Perfect)
  7. Simon Baker (Ultimate cool, especially with the shades)

    Who the hell let Bai Ling & Kimberly Caldwell in?
    Love Duffy, but not the grandma gown.
    (Cue in Beyoncé to instill some confidence.)


(I think I'll keep my mouth shut about Rihanna & Chris Brown. After all, I'm three days late on reporting the news and everyone is sick of hearing about it. Chris Brown's a dick for beating up such a pretty girl, or frankly, a woman in general.)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Who am I living for?
Is this my limit?
Can I endure some more?
Chances I'm given, QUESTION EXISTING