2.19.2009

Posted by Ángelito on/at 4:59 PM



After browsing many of the collections for Men for Fall '09...I became less and less intrigued...starting with Michael Bastian, and ending with Band Of Outsiders.

All I can say is this: Fall 2009 might be a sorry season for us men.

Marc Jacobs always impresses; however, his Fall collection looked as if it took a little too much influence from Ralph Lauren. Plaids are big this season, apparently, but Marc's clothing was too reminiscent of Ralph's. Marc's fall collection reminded me of Complex magazine's "Street Detail," section (of this past issue with Kobe Bryant & Elisha Cuthbert) in which a younger guy was decked out in nothing but RL Purple Label.

Props for Yigal Azrouël, who once again impressed me with his men's collection, after succeeding in his women's Fall collection.

I can admit that I'm not one for basics, and always like to see basics transformed, but with the original design so that it is not too unfamiliar.

Viewing the pictures above will help you understand my concept.

I would totally rock the jumpsuit...
...if I did not live anywhere in Arizona.

(FYI, I did indeed love Michael Bastian and Band Of Outsiders' collections.)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Who am I living for?
Is this my limit?
Can I endure some more?
Chances I'm given, QUESTION EXISTING