2.12.2009

Posted by Ángelito on/at 4:56 PM

An extra dosage of Beyoncé.
Make sure you catch her tonight at the 40th Annual NAACP Image Awards on Fox, LIVE, at 8 P.M.
Here are the awards Beyoncé has been nominated for:
Outstanding Female Artist
Outstanding Music Video
"If I Were A Boy" – Beyoncé (MusicWorld/Columbia Records)
"Single Ladies" – Beyoncé (MusicWorld/Columbia Records)
Outstanding Song
"Single Ladies" – Beyoncé (MusicWorld/Columbia Records)
Outstanding Album
Beyoncé – "I Am…Sasha Fierce" (MusicWorld/Columbia Records)
Outstanding Supporting Actress in a Motion Picture
Beyoncé Knowles – "Cadillac Records" (Sony Music Film/Parkwood Pictures)
She is also slated to perform "Halo," from "I Am... Sasha Fierce."

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Who am I living for?
Is this my limit?
Can I endure some more?
Chances I'm given, QUESTION EXISTING