2.04.2009

Posted by Ángelito on/at 1:11 PM

Camilla Belle at the Los Angeles Premiere of her newest film "Push."

Dress, Alexander McQueen.
Swarovski Clutch, also McQueen.

She's increasingly becoming one of my favorite lookers when it comes to donning high fashion numbers.

Such a beautiful girl.

Although it does frightens me that she resembles a Joe Jonas look-a-like, only MUCH prettier. (Which is even more weird that he's her boyfriend.)

Honestly you can't say that she looks bad, after all, she knows what to wear and how to wear it.

Just imagine if someone hideous like Amy Adams were to wear something like this.



Here's a profile view of Camilla.




(Doesn't it look somewhat like a Pucci design?)










0 comments:

Post a Comment

Who am I living for?
Is this my limit?
Can I endure some more?
Chances I'm given, QUESTION EXISTING