3.09.2009

Posted by Ángelito on/at 11:28 PM


So I'm pretty much hooked on the Yahoo! start page on my cousin's computer.

I know that there is always something I'm going to love reading.

I was so surprised by this article and the headline that accompanied it.

"Tyra's True Confession,"

"The dynamic ex-supermodel has built a media empire, but one person still makes her jealous..."

I was sure that this answer was a given - Beyoncé - like, hello, she is always talking about her, always featuring her on her show, so it was predictable. I just wanted to know that I was right so I clicked on the link that followed.

What kind of boring ass answer?

Oprah Winfrey?

Please Tyra, don't you know that everyone is jealous of Oprah?

And your whole lie-detecting episode was...interesting.

Everyone knew it wasn't real and you just wanted to find a reason to talk about yourself, like always.

Here's the scoop.

(Does anyone else think that she damn near might be Kimora's sister in this picture?)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Who am I living for?
Is this my limit?
Can I endure some more?
Chances I'm given, QUESTION EXISTING