1.20.2009

Posted by Ángelito on/at 12:42 PM

This girl used to be cool.

"Used," being the keyword.

I took up a liking for Lady GaGa when she first released "Just Dance," and nobody knew her name. I had no idea what she looked like, only knowing that she had platinum blonde hair, and had a huge, blue lightning bolt that covered her eye and most of the right side of her face. (The cover of the single for "Just Dance," supplied this image, and previous to this "new look," she was just a boring broad with brunette hair.)

Then she started appearing everywhere, and everyone had her ringtone. I had "Just Dance Lady GaGa Pokerface Lovegame shoot me," madness, which is a horrible disease and makes you wince, especially hearing this "musician," live.


There also came the rumor of Christina Aguilera trying to copycat her blonde locks and bangs look, but in fact, I believe that GaGa was the copycat.


Take Natasha Khan from Bat For Lashes. Wasn't she the cool girl who originally did the different designs on her face?


I'm sure GaGa at some time came across Natasha and had the idea of putting that lightning bolt across her face.


Usually I'm game for the showy girls, the ones who are different and wear quirky things and make crazy music, but there's just something about Lady GaGa that I do not care for.


I'm almost convinced that Lady GaGa might even be a man because the gay community is totally obsessed with her.


Anyhow, for those of you who have never heard of Natasha Khan or Bat For Lashes, you now have the option to choose the better artist to listen to and obsess with, and I hope to God that you don't choose the wrong one.


Let's hope that those of us who aren't fans will put GaGa to rest in the books of the "One Hit Wonders'," or "Fashion fads gone wrong."




Here's another great image of Lady GaGa for those of you who can't get enough. Enjoy!








0 comments:

Post a Comment

Who am I living for?
Is this my limit?
Can I endure some more?
Chances I'm given, QUESTION EXISTING