2.17.2009

Posted by Ángelito on/at 11:07 AM











































So you've heard!
Eliot Spitzer's (the nerve of that SOB) call girl, Ashley Dupré, was FRONT ROW at (my now favorite designer) Yigal Azrouël's friday show.

And how amusing it is that the bitch of all bitches, Kelly Cutrone (from People's Revolution & TV show "The Hills), was the one put in charge for seating arrangements.

Kelly (trying to save her ass) clearly stated that Ashley "snuck in the show," - however, that was literally, a dog faced lie (have you seen homegirl's face?!). Ashley said Kelly invited her to the show, and BAM, what do you know, later in the day, Kelly admitted that her firm did not invite Ashley, but DID NOT deny her access.

And what did Yigal have to say?

"I'm not going to work with [Cutrone] anymore."
"I'm trying to be calm about the situation, but I'm really not happy about it."

Looks as if Karma came back to bite you in the ass after the countless rude remarks and sleepless nights you've given to the people under you, old girl!

[BTW, throughout this whole ordeal, did anyone take notice in how good Ashley looked? Eliot's dough sure paid off!]

P.S. After posting this, I read an update that "People's Revolution," was in fact, fired by Yigal.


Sucks for you Kelly!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Who am I living for?
Is this my limit?
Can I endure some more?
Chances I'm given, QUESTION EXISTING