2.17.2009

Posted by Ángelito on/at 3:38 PM
















































Galileo, Galileo
Galileo, Figaro, MAGNIFICO!

If I had been a female living in the 80's, one of these selections would be my prom dress.


If I had been living in the 80's as a male, I'd hope to have one of these broads on my arm!

(& since it was the 80's, you know you'd actually be able to afford it)

Valley Girl meets David Bowie meets Debbie Harry, and they all look TOTALLY fantastic.
Here are a few pictures from Markie Marc's show during Fashion Week.

(I'm sorry, I do not have the energy to post ALL 61 IMAGES, even if it is beyond fantastic. Just click on the link below to climax.)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Who am I living for?
Is this my limit?
Can I endure some more?
Chances I'm given, QUESTION EXISTING