2.24.2009

Posted by Ángelito on/at 3:01 PM




















Alex's Fall '09 shoe collection.

(Just a preview, clicking here will provide more pictures)

The first couple shots of the collection is discouraging, at least until you reach the bottom of the page where these debuted.

The first two shoes on the "Obsessed With Shoes," page are not my favorite whatsoever. The point of the shoe combined with the high top is not appealing, and gives it a goth-like appeal when adding the small platform.

Not only are the two above my favorites, but the alligator print excites the shoe on the right, while the shoe on the left is delightful with two different materials - the crystal lucite heel, and the leather finish. They don't seem irregular, and more avant garde compared to your traditional heel which specializes in one solid material with embellishments and patterns added for that extra touch.

Even the zipper on the back of the heel gives it an edge above others.

Bravo, Alex.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Who am I living for?
Is this my limit?
Can I endure some more?
Chances I'm given, QUESTION EXISTING