2.24.2009

Posted by Ángelito on/at 2:24 PM


So as I was reading my delightful new Vogue with the wonderful and intelligent Mrs. Obama, I came across the Nordstrom ad.


(I love department store ads because they feature the BEST shoes/clothes/accessories of the season.)


Came across a pair of Lanvin's with the crystallized heel and the satin finish.


So how inappropriate is it that I found the shoe NOWHERE on the Nordstrom site?


If you were a wealthy woman who absolutely had to have the shoes in less than five minutes (or four, three, two, etc) wouldn't you be utterly disappointed that instead of ordering them from the comfort of your home, you had to get in your car and risk your life driving just to search for them at the department store?


Good thing I'm not a woman and have no reason to wear stilettos.


And if I were, someone might get killed.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Who am I living for?
Is this my limit?
Can I endure some more?
Chances I'm given, QUESTION EXISTING