2.11.2009

Posted by Ángelito on/at 2:30 PM
















This girl can do NO WRONG.

Every event or award show since the success of "Slumdog Millionaire," has turned this pretty face into a fashion forward star.


(Aishwarya Rai ain't got nothin' on this!)


Here is Freida at the Finch & Partners' Pre-BAFTA party (left), and the 2009 BAFTAS (with Dev Patel, right).





I also fell upon Lily Allen at the pre-BAFTA party, and I have to say...


I actually like what she's wearing.


Might seem like something Sienna Miller would wear (you know, back when she was fresh on the scene, the "It," girl of London) and Lily has revamped it quite nicely.


(Love how dramatically dark her hair is alongside the leggings, which in turns makes the red very vibrant.)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Who am I living for?
Is this my limit?
Can I endure some more?
Chances I'm given, QUESTION EXISTING