2.11.2009

Posted by Ángelito on/at 2:57 PM

MOVIES/MOVIES/MOVIES/MOVIES/MOVIES/MOVIES

A few I'm looking forward to seeing this weekend...


Though the whole idea of re-creating a horror classic sounds bogus (that means you, Rob Zombie), Jason Voorhees running (instead of walking, like in the original) literally scares the shit out of me.


& Isla Fisher is just too adorable to pass up.


The International's story-line is literally based on our failing economy and the controlling government.


So here you have it: a masked killer, a killer government, and a broke fashionista.


What next? A movie about a celebrity couple going ape-shit on each other?


Sounds fun.






























0 comments:

Post a Comment

Who am I living for?
Is this my limit?
Can I endure some more?
Chances I'm given, QUESTION EXISTING