2.02.2009

Posted by Ángelito on/at 3:31 PM



































Remember all the hoopla Marc made with his recent collection (you know, with his girls wearing creations that looked like they would belong to a fashionable Laura Ingalls, if she were, well, fashionable)? Well in some short time, his collection became a thing of the past when setting my sights on the recent Spr. '09 Chanel Couture show in Paris.
Not only was I delighted, but also optimistic, because as of late, it seems as if each daily issue of WWD I receive from the mail woman has the usual slapped across the cover - the failing global economy. But seeing the words "Quite Pristine," and the beautiful headpiece adoring Magdalena (on last Wednesday's cover) had me hurrying through the issue until my eyes fell upon these gracious captures of the Kaiser's newest collection.
It's as if the pieces were dipped in snow, and would fit quite right in the climate that most of us are experiencing.
(Katsuya Kamo...is...AMAZING)
Oh, and did you know they were created out of PAPER?! (The headdresses, duh.)
Bet you didn't.
Can you name the models?
(Hint: I've heard one of them is bisexual!)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Who am I living for?
Is this my limit?
Can I endure some more?
Chances I'm given, QUESTION EXISTING