2.27.2009

Posted by Ángelito on/at 9:29 PM

So it's known that the music industry is TERRIBLY DIFFICULT (yeah, for you aspiring songwriters, musicians, singers, producers, blah blah blah) to get into, but what I don't know understand is how this woman was not noticed way early on, when she was with Timbo on "The Way I Are."

Pretty faces are a dime a dozen but this chick has it on lockdown.

And now, she's finally getting the credit she deserves.

All those rappers talkin' about swagger better step that ish up because it's a female's world now (at least you'll believe it after seeing Beyoncé's "Diva," and Keri's video below, "Turnin' Me On,") and they're not taking no for an answer.

Can I get a hell yeah for that houndstooth corset?

The only disadvantage to the video is featuring that mini Predator, who looks like the piranha he's talking about in the song with those sharp teeth of his.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Who am I living for?
Is this my limit?
Can I endure some more?
Chances I'm given, QUESTION EXISTING