3.03.2009

Posted by Ángelito on/at 10:36 AM

So it's really frustrating knowing that I don't use the computer as much as I used to, only because of the fact that the recession has whipped me up in its whirlwind and left me without a job.

That job provided me with constant internet and a fast computer.

Now getting on the computer seems like such a pain. Ha Ha, & I think it's because I'm way too lazy now.

ANYHOW -

Rumored choreography for "EGO," and "VIDEO PHONE."

To tell the truth I didn't even make it through both because I already knew that Beyoncé would tear this ish up when it became official. That & the fact that one of the male dancers was wearing a fluorescent tutu - which was totally ridiculous by the way.





Oh my gosh and another thing.

I watched the most recent episode of the "Bad Girls Club," and can't even believe the mess that's going on! If both of the Ambers' were smart, they would have the girls get together so they could just start beating the sh*t out of them. After all, they complain that they want to go home, and like any other reality show, the number one rule that will get you kicked out immediately is fighting. At least they would do themselves justice with some kicking and punching before leaving.

Saw previews for the next episode and it looks as if one of the Ambers' did do the above - I just hope that Aliyah got a piece of that action because the bi*ch deserves to be knocked sideways.

Even though I hate the "Fab 5," (there's nothing fabulous about them) I can't seem to get over Ashley. Maybe its her eyebrows I love so much. NOT.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Who am I living for?
Is this my limit?
Can I endure some more?
Chances I'm given, QUESTION EXISTING