3.03.2009

Posted by Ángelito on/at 11:30 AM


So it's not surprising that Rihanna & Chris got back together - well it is a bit - because we were all hoping that Rihanna wouldn't be like any other stupid broad and continue to be in love with someone who beat the ish out of you - but it was made official when they were spotted at Diddy's in Miami.

It just proves they'll continue to live like every domestic abuse couple.

Congratulations to the new Ike & Tina Turner of 2009, we hope that you'll survive Rihanna, and ultimately, after 20 years of abuse, you'll leave his ass and come out on top - when you're 45 years old.

It leaves me with one question:
WHY CAN'T YOU be like Beyoncé? You don't see Jay tossin' her around.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Who am I living for?
Is this my limit?
Can I endure some more?
Chances I'm given, QUESTION EXISTING