3.03.2009

Posted by Ángelito on/at 10:58 AM

This is another reason why I hate watching sappy, sorry, and over-emotional reality shows.

The Bachelor.

I've never seen an episode a day in my life - until last night. I was sitting at Motel 6 keeping my best friend company (especially now that they don't have a couch anymore because nobody cared to sit at the front desk, but 8 hours at Motel 6 could make a sane man crazy) and I happened to catch the last five minutes of the show when he surprised this girl Melissa with a proposal.

Ten minutes later and they're broadcasting "The Bachelor: After The Final Rose," or some ish like that, and he "SHOCKS," (it can't be shocking when you know how predictable reality TV is, when the happiness turns sour) viewers, saying that things didn't work out between him and Melissa. (Duh, the whole relationship was staged.)

Just like any other regular dude would, he turns to his sloppy seconds, Molly, and reveals that he is in love with her and couldn't stop thinking about her while he was with Melissa.

But Melissa sure made it hard for this sucker, and just like any other strong willed woman, she doesn't fall for Jason's soap opera dialogue and googly eyes.



Now this is the part of reality TV that I love to watch.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Who am I living for?
Is this my limit?
Can I endure some more?
Chances I'm given, QUESTION EXISTING