2.23.2009

Posted by Ángelito on/at 3:41 PM


So what the hell was the theme for the 2009 Oscar season?
Dress up in horrifying gowns and pretend that you look like a million bucks?
Here's one more surprise (after Beyoncé's rug dress premiere) that left me wondering why some of the best looking women in history are opting for crap that they normally wouldn't wear.
(Even Freida Pinto screwed up, channeling "old lady," lace status)
Oh and to NO AVAIL, here's Amy Adams looking like she came walking out of "Queen of the Damned."
Which the title fits perfectly because the dress and the green chunk around your throat do you no justice - like that's anything new.
And here's Vicky looking...well...icky.
(Except she wasn't at the Oscars, rather Elton John's Oscar party)

Damn ladies, you know I hate showing my trash talking side so why don't you switch the game up (in a good way) before you come out the house looking like you do.

Excuse me - MANSION - looking like you do.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Who am I living for?
Is this my limit?
Can I endure some more?
Chances I'm given, QUESTION EXISTING